Monday, November 28, 2005

Catching up

It seems I have been busy knitting but right now no pics to show. I have finished a couple of items on my knitting list for Christmas giving. One pair of "fingerless gloves" are done. I am also about to start an easy hat to match those darlings. These are for oldest teenage grandaughter!
One sleeve left to go on CM's cute wee cable sweater. I started them 2 on 2 circs but I didn't like the cables for some reason, so I frogged and started one by picking up stitches in the armhole and knitting down. I prefer decreasing on sleeves instead of increasing!!!
Should be finished the 2nd pair of fingerless gloves today/tomorrow. The socks need their ATH's and the scarf needs another 10" and I will be done with it as well. So this week, if it is all about knitting, I should finish up several projects.

~~~~~~~~
Have you ever changed your mind about the recipient while still knitting the item? I think I have. It solves a couple of issues and I am happier about the "list" now.

Some things happening on the work front which are unsettling but hopefully this week will see some light at the end of the tunnel!

Hope you all have a great week, filled with wonderful light and nothing but knitting!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Susanne. I was looking for yarn related information and came across your blog. Very good reading! I have a yarn site. You can find everything about knitting stitches, needles, machines, magazines and more. Check it out when you can :)

4:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fantastic blog you've got here Susanne, I was looking for how to knit related information and found your site. I have a how to knit site. You can find everything about knitting stitches, needles, machines, magazines and more. Stop by and check it out when you can. Enjoy!

2:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there Susanne, I was just browsing, looking for leg warmer patterns related information and found your blog. Very Nice! I have a leg warmer patterns site. You can find everything about knitting stitches, needles, machines, magazines and more. Please visit, check it out and enjoy!

12:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoyed reading some of your posts Susanne. I was looking for free knitting patterns related information and found your blog. I have a free knitting patterns site. You can find everything about knitting stitches, needles, machines, magazines and more. Come and check it out if you get time :-)

3:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home