Wednesday, May 17, 2006

In the mail





Well not all things are in the mail but the items I have been working on are on their way to Japan to my youngest grand. She turned a big ONE at the end of April so I am late with her gift but trust me, she didn't notice! :)
I am quite pleased with the outcome of this little "ensemble" as it can be a jumper, dress, or both with a nice sweater. The sweater of course, can be worn on its own as well.
Again, This is Pattern #30 from the Spring/Summer issue of FCEK. It was recommended to use Paton's Grace but I used the Katia that I think I showed in another post.

Now socks are on the needles as it has been VERY hot here and the idea of a sweater or wool shawl laying in my lap while I knit is very undesirable at the moment.

Not much other news, going to be looking at feet next week...as I have signed up to do the Pedicure course and hope it is successful for me.

Take care and may you have a day full of sunshine and lots of knitting.

5 Comments:

Blogger Patti said...

Turned out beautiful. I know she will look adorable in it!

6:58 PM  
Blogger Pat said...

Oh Susanne, that is so cute! She will look adorable in it*S* Great work as always

6:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am in love with this outfit!!!!! I have an 18 month old that I would love to see in this sweet little set...with some tights...and a matching hat!!! Oh....must....get...busy....knitting!!!!!!!

10:36 AM  
Blogger Peg-woolinmysoup said...

Beautiful! Is this the little gal who will be returning to Canada with her family? What is FCEK? Good luck with the course! Have a great weekend!

9:27 AM  
Blogger CelticCastOn said...

How adorable! I love it!
She's going to be sooo cute in it!

2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home