Sunday, June 04, 2006

Finally some pics

Well not a whole bunch but a couple at least that show C. wearing her dress and another showing the dress & sweater. T. seems to not like having a diaper show, so she doesn't think the dress is any too large and of course C. is growing so much!

I just rec'd these pics this morning so they are hot off the wires! :)
I guess it is the gratification of seeing the things you knit for someone being worn and I know this outfit was well received so here's hoping she gets lots of wear out of it!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

So not much other news, knitting hasn't been top of the list this week as I attempt get my "10 pairs of feet" done by Wednesday. I have done the "family" and now need about 4 more. I finally phoned the Women's shelter here and volunteered myself on Monday and Tuesday. They were thrilled so here is hoping I get lots of practice. I frankly think it will be somewhat less stressful doing strangers than doing family. Not sure why that is but that is how I am feeling anyway.

So this week will be a busy one. The weather has been very warm so not feeling like knitting much but must get back at it as I don't like days when I don't knit...strange eh?
Take good care everyone and hope your day is filled with lots of sunshine and warmth!

6 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

Thanks so much for your comment on my blog. I hope I've fixed the problem now. Pedicures? I love people messing about with my feet. You can come and practise on me if you want!

2:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi from Austria! Oh, I love those pics of little C., what a cutie she is! The dress and sweater suit her so perfectly, what a wonderful job you did with it!
Lucky you for having such warm weather - here it feels like late autumn since about 3 weeks with not much hope for anything better in sight... :( At least it's the perfect knitting weather!

2:11 PM  
Blogger MsFortuknit said...

adorable

6:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too cute! What a sweetie pie!

3:19 PM  
Blogger Peg-woolinmysoup said...

What a sweet little munchkin and in Gramma's wonderful sweater and dress! I could use a foot massage tonight. I am helping at a Habitat for Humanity house and we stood on concrete floors all day and sanded and painted, molding, folding doors and interior doors. Lots of fun though, as we were a group of five women and the weather was not too hot - we are working in old abandoned greenhouses and it could be a sauna!

9:09 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

Thanks for your comment about the Picasa Web Album - great to know it's working.

8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home